1. Registration Package + Country Matrix
Please click the buttons below to download UTMUN 2015's Delegate Package + Country Matrix. It contains information about committees, important deadlines, costs, itineraries, and the Emergency Contact sheet.
Please heed the following deadlines:
- Early Registration Deadline: December 1st, 2014
Country assignments will be released for Early Registrants on December 25th, 2014
- Regular Registration Deadline (UPDATED): January 12th, 2015
Country assignments will be released for Regular Registrants on January 16th, 2015
- Hotel Registration Package (UPDATED): Early: Due Dec 1st. Regular: due January 12th.
- Note (UPDATED): All deadlines refer to receipt of both online registration and payment. This means that we need to receive payment (whether in cheque or online) by the 12th. There will be no further extensions, as this date has been determined externally by the hotel. If we do not receive your cheque by the 12th, we cannot book hotel rooms for your delegation.
- Independent Delegates: All independent delegates must seek the approval of the Secretariat before registering. Email email@example.com if you are considering attending as an independent delegate.
- Last Day for Full Refund: December 14th, 2014
- Last Day for 50% Refund: January 6th, 2015
For the purposes of awards, large delegations are defined as 11-30 delegates and small delegations are defined as 10 or fewer delegates.
Important note for Faculty Advisors of delegations intending to stay at our partner hotel: The "registration + hotel package" is for student delegates only, as per our agreement with the hotel. Faculty Advisors (or adult chaperones) will need to directly book with the Marriott (Yorkville) for the entire duration of intended stay. Please email the Sec-Gen at info@utmun if you wish to get in touch with our hotel representative directly with more questions.
- The delegate fee includes lunch for three days and a two evening delegate social. There are no additional delegation fees for the socials.
- Payment is due latest January 1 for the registration package (please see the Terms and Conditions page at the end of this package for more details). Country assignments will not be released until payment has been fully received. Country assignments will be on a first-pay, first-serve basis.
- Upon receiving notification of your delegation's application status, please send full payment made out to University of Toronto Model United Nations. We kindly ask that you send one cheque per delegation.
- Personal cheques will not be accepted.
- There are two methods of payment: by cheque & by e-payment (Stripe)
Please mail payment to:
UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO MODEL UNITED NATIONS
Room 511, 21 Sussex Avenue
Toronto, ON M5S 1J6
- Full refund of delegate fee is valid until December 14th, 2014 at 11:59 PM (EST).
- Schools withdrawing after the full refund date will have until January 6th, 2015 at 11:59 PM for a 50% refund of delegate fees.
- No refund will be made after January 6th, 2015 at 11:59 PM.