1. Registration Package
October 3rd, 2016
Early Bird Full Refund
November 7th, 2016
Early Country Assignments
November 13th, 2016
Marriott Special Rate Deadline
January 2nd, 2017
Regular Registration Opens
November 14th, 2016
Regular Registration Closes
December 20th, 2016
Price (Per Delegate): $110
January 30th, 2016
Note: All deadlines refer to receipt of both online registration and payment. This means that we need to receive payment in full at the time of registration. There will be no further extensions. If we do not receive your payment within five business days we cannot process your registration for UTMUN 2017.
All independent delegates must seek the approval of the Secretariat before registering. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering attending as an independent delegate.
Whether you are an out-of-province delegate or a resident of the GTA, we strongly recommend that you take advantage of UTMUN 2017's partnership with the Marriott Bloor-Yorkville and book any standard room (single, double, triple, or quad) at a special discounted rate of $159 per night. Staying within walking distance of the U of T campus will allow for the most immersive UTMUN experience, and easy access to downtown Toronto's major offerings.
Your registration does not guarantee your delegation rooms in the hotel. Consider arranging your accommodations before registering.
Currently the MARRIoTT Hotel is fully booked,
If you require accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com
3. Registration and Payment
Applications will only be accepted through this online form. There is only one form to be completed per delegation/school, and it must be completed by the Faculty Advisor. Independent delegates must contact the Secretary-General at firstname.lastname@example.org before registering.
- Payments are processed through Stripe, a popular and secure online credit card processor. Your payment information will never be sent directly to UTMUN.
- Delegate fees for UTMUN 2017 will not cover lunches. Instead, delegates will have the opportunity to explore restaurants around the U of T campus and downtown area over the course of the 4-day conference.
- The delegate social is included in these delegate fees.
- We must receive payment WITHIN FIVE BUSINESS DAYS of your registration via the form below. If you expect problems to arise with your payment, please email email@example.com.
- In the event that we do not receive your payment, we will reject your application. We will email you to notify you of this rejection, and will ask that you re-register.
- We must receive scanned permission forms WITHIN FIVE BUSINESS DAYS of your registration. Permission forms are included on this page, in the next step below. If we do not receive permission forms in time, your registration fee will be refunded and you will have to re-apply. Permission forms for a delegation must be sent in a single email for the entire delegation.
Registration and our waitlist are now full for UTMUN 2017. We appreciate your overwhelming support!
4. Permission Forms
Please complete the permission form, the emergency contact form, and the student media release consent form. Please email a scanned PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
UTMUN 2017 Scholarship
This year, the UTMUN Secretariat is offering 15 delegates the chance to register at half price. This UTMUN 2017 Scholarship is meant for students who demonstrate a strong interest in Model United Nations, but may not be able to afford the full price of registration.
We ask that delegates who are applying for this Scholarship still apply to UTMUN with the rest of their delegation, at full price. We will then arrange for the schools of scholarship winners to be refunded the scholarship sum.
Applicants are asked to submit two short writing samples below.